Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cute hats ;-)

Go ahead, call me Little Miss Crochet Queen! What was once my bare inventory a few short months ago has now overflowed into three full boxes of crocheted goodies. To say the least, I've been busy! I'm getting ready for the Fall and hope to sell at some craft fairs soon. Also working on getting an Etsy account, so look for me shortly!

Here's some of what I've been up to. I love a good hat and I decided to make a few really snazzy ones to jazz up my winter hat inventory. Check out what I've got!

(Btw, the purple and the black hats are made with this amazingly soft yarn that you could just die on! I wish I knew what kind it was...I found it at a yard sale)

For pattern, check out my adult hat pattern on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment