Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mushroom Applique

This is the pattern for making the mushroom applique I used on the Mushroom Festival Doll Dress. Its simple, easy, and cute!

Use medium weight yarn in beige and white, and a crochet hook size F 3.75.

Mushroom Cap

Row 1: With beige yarn, Ch 4, sl st into first ch to make a ring. Ch3, dc 8 into ring. Ch 2, turn.
Row 2: 2 dc in each dc across. Sl st and break off. Weave in ends.

Stem

Row 1: With white yarn, ch 8. Sc in second ch from hook and each ch across. Ch 1, turn.
Row 2: Sc in each sc across. Ch 1, turn.
Row 3: Sc in each sc across. Sl st, break off, weave in ends.

Sew the cap and the stem together and use as an applique for anything. So adorable, and I hope you enjoy!

Any questions? Please comment!

Please remember that this is my pattern. Do not sell this pattern or reproduce it in any way, shape, or form. This is a free pattern. If you would like to share it, please do not copy and paste the pattern, but instead share the link to this page. All items made from this pattern are not to be sold under any circumstances, and are for personal use or charity only.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. These are cute! I wanted your permission to make these to put on coasters I want to make for my dad and stepmom for Christmas. I would be happy to show pics when they're done =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, Darlene! Thanks for asking! And if you'd like, I'd love to see pictures when you're done!
    Good luck! ;-)

    ReplyDelete