1. Dropping my aluminum hooks on the hard wood floor. They clatter and are so loud, you can hear it through out the whole house. I especially hate it when I'm crocheting in a public place, because then, everything goes quiet and everyone stops what they are doing and stares!
2. When people ask me what I am "knitting". Its called CROCHET people! I take this moment as my time to educate the world...knitting is with needles, crochet is with a hook. Phew.
3. Tangled yarn. No matter how often I neatly organize and sort through my yarn stash, in just a few weeks, everything is a tangled mess. I don't have time to untangle it all either, so I end up just cutting it, and I feel like I'm wasting yarn. Any suggestions?
4. Frayed yarn. I hate it when my hook splits the yarn, or when I'm trying to thread it into a yarn needle, but it keeps fraying.
5. Multiple projects laying around. I can't help it, I'm a scatterbrain, and I easily tire of my projects. I have a whole trashbag in my closet full of projects I've begun and hope to finish "someday".
What are your biggest pet peeves about crocheting?