Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Little Fabrications: Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland: the first in my Little Fabrications series.

Who isn't captivated by the story of Alice in Wonderland? It was my favorite Disney movie when I was younger (and later on my favorite book!). Like every little girl, it was my dream to be Alice, to stumble into Wonderland and have all of her amazing adventures.I had so much fun recreating a piece of that in this outfit. This outfit includes a blue dress with a white apron attatched, a black headband, and black maryjanes.

What should my next Little Fabrication be? Please comment!

7 comments:

  1. This is so charming, as are all the dresses. Are you using worsted wt yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yes, this dress is made from Red Heart medium worsted yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to be selling the Alice pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bailey, unfortunately, this pattern needs a bit of work, and as of yet, I have no plans for sharing it or selling it any time soon. Right now, I just wanted to share my ideas with everyone and see what comes of it. Thanks for your interest! I'll keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Red Riding Hood

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a huge Alice fan in the family. So if you publish it I would love to purchase a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Bailey, so far, all of my patterns have been for free. Hopefully this year, I will be able to set up some sort of account and start selling patterns as well. Thats one of my goals! So keep checking, and I'll definitley keep this one in mind!

    ReplyDelete